Welcome family and friends! Through inspiration from girlfriends and encouragement from my husband, I have decided to start a blog sharing our life adventures.Through this blog, I hope to share lots of things with you from new recipes (and probably failed recipes), updates on the current remodeling project and everything life has in store for us. With many of our friends and family spread out across the country, hopefully this will give you a little glimpse into our lives.
A brief update on what has been happening lately:
- My partner-in-crime (Mark) and I just passed 8 months of being married, it is hard to believe how fast time has flown by!
- I am still looking/applying for nursing jobs, the market is tough right now, and I'm trying very hard to be patient, knowing the right one will come along. In the meantime, I only have one more year of grad school left until I receive my Masters' degree!
- When we returned from our honeymoon in late August, Mark transitioned to a new group within the chassis engineering department at Daimler Trucks. The promotion to Senior Engineer brought new challenges, which he enjoys and has taken to riding his bike to work when the weather is nice!
- We have started remodeling the downstairs of our house. It is mostly the kitchen which will undergo the most extensive transformation, however, the entire downstairs is getting new coats of paint and flooring. I'll share lots of before and after pictures and update you on the progress. Since we are doing most of the work ourselves, it is taking a bit longer than expected, but will definitely be worth the wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment