In addition to baby getting bigger, the belly is growing. I no longer look like I had too much for dinner or gained a few too many holiday pounds.The baby seems to be sitting right in the middle of my midsection and hasn't spread out yet! In fact, I get excited because I can still see my obliques!
I'm still feeling really good. I had one bad week which was due to tight back muscles (sleeping on a bad bed at a mountain cabin), followed by a gastro bug, but with nothing but rest, I have since bounced back
Here is a series of pictures of the growing belly over the last few weeks.
![]() |
| 21 Weeks (pic is a little from the side, I think I look bigger than I was ;) |
![]() |
| 23 Weeks |
![]() |
| Eve of 25 Weeks (apologies for the white spots, my phone picked up some dust) |



Yay for an active baby and a growing bump!
ReplyDelete