Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dance Parties Everyday!

Now that baby is about 2 pounds and 14 1/2 inches long, his/her movements are so much stronger and I think more frequent. I have noticed at certain times of the day baby is super active for a short period of time, and then rests. These little dance parties are so fun to just sit and enjoy. Sometimes baby punches/kicks/wiggles on one side and then a second later there is a response from the opposite corner! I can't help but wonder what in the world is going on in there! The first time I noticed this two sided movement was at 4:30 in the morning and it was preventing me from going back to sleep! Mark has been able to feel more of the baby's movements during this time too, which is so fun. He didn't realize until he felt several kicks in a row how strong they can be sometimes. Keep on moving in their baby, we'll keep on enjoying your daily dance parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment