Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Thanking the Pregnancy Gods!
Everyday I wake up feeling good, I send up a little prayer to the pregnancy gods (although I'm pretty sure it all goes through God anyways). Overall this whole pregnancy I have felt really good, sometimes great! Of course there have been a few things like fatigue, the constant trips to the bathroom (subsided for now, but I know will be back), and a hightened gag reflex for a few months. But other than that, there wasn't any morning sickness (I thank my Mom for passing on those genes), I am still attending a weights class 2x a week, walking and generally feeling good. Looking over the last 7 months, it truly has been a blessing to be feeling so well. I think Mark is probably thankful that his wife hasn't had but a few hormone induced cry fests or anger outbursts and is feeling good. Otherwise, he would be hearing about it everyday!
I know as we get closer to this little one's arrival, I will become more and more uncomfortable, but I hope that by staying active it will help some.
I also have to give props to Mark for being the most supportive husband during this new adventure so far. He reminds me everyday how beautiful I am, despite some days where I don't feel so pretty, encourages me to keep working out and has been doing a wonderful job taking care of the three of us. He has been a blessing and I know this will only continue once the little munchkin arrives.
So, I'm thanking the pregnancy gods for what has been a good experience so far. While I wouldn't say I love being pregnant (although I love feeling the baby move and hearing his/her heartbeat), for me, its been a pretty easy road so far and everyday I continue to feel good, I am thankful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment