Thursday, May 23, 2013

A quick update

I have a couple of posts to catch up on, but for now here is a quick update:

As of today we are 38 weeks along! It's hard for me to imagine we are only two weeks away from baby's due date. I've changed the saying, "time flies when you're having fun", to "time flies when you are busy and feeling good". So far baby's head is down, butt still likes to hang out on top of mom's ribs and baby is just getting bigger. I'm really curious to see how big baby is at birth, while its hard to estimate size, we seem to be a bit smaller than the averages listed in the books.

I graduated with my Master's in Science at the beginning of this month!! Yeah!! Four years in the making, an RN license and BSN degree later, I am finished. It has sunk in, but still feels a little weird to not have to worry about school work. You won't find me complaining though!

The baby's room is coming together. Mark has some touch up painting to do, then we can move baby's furniture back in and I can start putting things away. Otherwise, we are pretty much ready for baby. Of course, we could use an extra week or so!

Other than that, life is good. I am completing a few sewing projects for baby's room and getting ready for his/her arrival. My suitcase is only sort of packed (think, open suitcase with about 3 things in it) but I have a list of what we need to bring. I am still working out, weights class twice a week and walking. I do find myself slowing down a little and taking more naps, but otherwise am feeling good! And if you were to ask me, I don't think I'm waddling yet, so that is always a good too!

Here is a picture we took last night and the end of 37 weeks!
Eve of 38 weeks!




No comments:

Post a Comment